Wednesday 19 February 2014

      I've done it before and I’ll do it again.




Background
I’m looking at getting a stake together to enable to start playing MTT’s again.
Had 18 months off where I’ve been working back in IT but have come to a conclusion that I don’t want to waste all the time and effort and studying that went into my poker career of which I played successfully for a living for five years.

Overall Stats:





Proposal

I am looking at getting a bankroll of £5k to enable to play mid stakes online MTT’s across all sites to commence at the start of March 2014.


Selling 100% the split would be 60/40 in backers favour to start off with. Once we have made 10k profit on the stake the terms will change to a 50/50 chop.
Profit to be split and sent out if the initial bankroll doubles or at the end of each month providing it’s worthwhile.

It will be for an initial three months and at the end of this period we will discuss if everyone is happy with the stake and those who want to withdraw their initial stake or what is left of it can do so then.
Plan to play up to 30 Mtt’s per session choosing mainly euro sites up to $50 or 50 Euro freezouts and 10 rebuys. Expect my average buyin to be around the $30 and will probably have around $800 in play per night which would be about a tenth of the bankroll.

In the week will be heavily game selecting and ideally choosing fields in the 200 to 300 runners range for the higher buyins with a few bigger Pokerstars fields thrown in. Will be playing sats to bigger buyin tournaments and Sunday majors. If within profit for the week will allow myself the flexibility to buy direct into a Sunday major ($215)

Will give daily reports when played showing each game played and profit/loss for day and current bankroll on all the sites.
Everything I play will be on the stake will only play MTT’s and the occasional 180 STT on Stars when low on tables.

Selling in minimum of 2.5% chunks.
Therefore 2.5% = £125
  5% = £250  
10% = £500.


No comments:

Post a Comment